1888 MEDIA MGMT
Artist Management. Creative Convergence.
* Career Management: A&R, Branding, Distribution (Domestic/International), Imaging, Licensing, Legal, Live Performance, Marketing, Merchandising, Publicity, Publishing, Revenue, Sales, Sponsorships, Touring/Event Production.
* Relationship Management: Accountants, Agents, Brands, Charitable/Non-Profit Foundations, Content Aggregators, Digital Service Providers, Investors/Venture Capitalists, Lawyers, Manufacturers, Merchandisers, Music Supervisors, Musical Directors, Photographers/Graphic Designers, Producers/Engineers, Promotion Consultants (Radio/Video/Social Media), Publicists, Publishers, Record Labels/Distributors, Show Promoters, Sponsors, Stylists, Video Directors, Voice Specialists, Web/App Developers.
1888 MEDIA PR
- Design cross-platform marketing / branding / imaging / advertising campaign
- Design integrated media campaign – print, broadcast, internet
- Digital distribution/E-commerce solutions
- Direct-to-fan marketing + Crowd-funding
- Emerging media (Discord, Metaverse, NFTs)
- EPKs, photos/videos, POP, duplication, web/mobile/multi-media
- Gear endorsements/Artist Relations
- Industry conferences – Mentor/Moderator/Panelist
- Online (Blogs, Mags, Podcasts, Reddit)
- Publicity campaigns for singles, EPs, LPs, Tours, Events
- Social media (Tik Tok, IG, FB, Fanhouse)
- Special events – release and listening parties, fundraisers
- Sponsorships, Contests, Cross-promotions
- Brand Relationships
- Event Production (LA, NYC, Nashville, Austin)
- Interstate 88 Showcases (AmericanaFest, APAP, FAR-West, Folk Alliance, NAMM, SXSW)
MENTOR SESSION/ARTIST COACHING
Designed for any Artist or Small Business Owner seeking advisement/industry insight.
Over several decades in the business, Rob has hosted mentor sessions/panels and been a panelist at AmericanaFest, CMJ, Folk Alliance, IAJE, NYC Winter JazzFest, and FAR-West.
Covering any of the topics listed above, from marketing to publicity to playlisting, event production or music supervision, will offer insight from 25 years in the business while working at major and independent labels, distribution companies, management firms and even music retail (the days of price stickers, cassingles and Cashbox).
$118: One 60 minute teleconference or virtual session to discuss your project/business, action plans and goals
$188: One 120 minute teleconference or virtual session to discuss your project/business, action plans and goals
To schedule please contact Rob info (at) 1888media.com